This is a beautiful updated Cape Cod home that sits on over 3 private acres conveniently located in Johnson City off Greenwood Drive with NO CITY TAXES! From the moment you pull into the driveway past the stone entrance posts (with electricity & ready for a privacy gate) you will fall in love the custom water feature/pond, fountain, bridge, fire pit area, and gazebo! The main floor features a great room with gorgeous wainscoting/crown molding, kitchen with stainless appliances, granite, half bath, master bedroom and a bath that is filled with rare beautiful granite. Upstairs the home features two more bedrooms and an updated bath. The finished walkout lower level is an entertainerâs dream area. There are wood-grained tile floors throughout, full bath, media room (or 4th bedroom) and a new custom bar with granite and all the bells and whistles. Whether you want to sit and relax on the covered front porch, outback on the covered deck and pergola area by the new hot tub, or the gazebo by the pond, you will enjoy beautiful views/landscaping and never want to leave home! All info reliable but not guaranteed. Buyer/buyerâs agent to verify.
Single Family, Cape Cod, 3+ Story
Public Water Service
2,036 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Laundry Room, Recreation Room, Media
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 648 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Laminate, Ceramic
- Central Air, Heat Pump
- Heat Pump.
- Partially Finished, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- Gas logs, Living Room, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Granite Counter Top, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Car, Parking Pad, RV Parking.
- Rear Porch, Covered, Front Porch, Porch
- Asphalt Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gazebo, Hot Tub, Landscaped, Extra Building/Shed. Partial Wood, Sloped.
069C B 024.00
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $229,000
Median Sold Price $3,900,000
Days On Site 339
Sales-List Price 100.0%
SOURCE: Bristol Tennessee Virginia Regional MLS