Nestled in the charming neighborhood of Beaufort Farms, this sprawling split-level home is ready and waiting to host your next get-together. Carefully updated, and featuring large rooms, open living spaces, and an oversized lot, this home has been beautifully maintained and offers plenty of space; both indoors and out, to gather with family and friends. Main level features hardwood and tile flooring throughout, formal dining and living spaces, and a spacious updated kitchen which opens to the vaulted family room with built ins and wood burning fireplace. 4 bedrooms, including the original master with full bath a gorgeous new master suite with vaulted ceilings, walk-in closet, and soaking tub, as well as an additional guest bath are located on the upper level. A finished lower level boasts additional living space in the family and game rooms, a 2nd fireplace, updated 1/2 bath, laundry room, and walk-out access to the backyard and unfinished basement. Enjoy this summer overlooking the gorgeous scenery from one of 2 patios or walking the tree-lined streets of the neighborhood. A wonderful opportunity to make new memories in a home worth remembering!
Single Family, Traditional, Split Level, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
LP Gas Water Heater, Well, Private Water Service
3,432 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer
- Master Bathroom
- Island, Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,832 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 600 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Dishwasher
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Propane, Hot Water. Heat Pump, Baseboard.
- Guest Facilities
- Bay Window(s)
- 2. Wood-burning, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Wood Floors, Laundry Chute, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $170,000
Median sold price $153,000
Days On Market 124
Sales-List Price 97.9%
SOURCE: Bright MLS