Welcome to 1553 Shelford Ct! Stunning colonial-style home nestled in the highly desired Estates of Carrington! Enjoy the privacy of this community and the convenience of Tyson Conner just minutes away. Custom finishing touches adorn this spacious 5-bedroom home is on a private cul-de-sac. Enjoy the new flooring and beautiful crown molding. You'll love the tray ceiling in the dining room opposite the French doors that open to the study. Large windows reveal the serene, quiet view that surrounds the home. Included is a dream kitchen with granite, stainless steel, a gas stove, and a large kitchen island. Upstairs you'll find 4 bedrooms, a big laundry room, and a generous master suite complete with a huge walk-in closet and a Juliet Balcony with new hardwood floors. The finished basement includes a bedroom with a full bath and a large entertainment room, coffer ceiling. Lower Level Recreation Room, Game Room, Exercise Room.
Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
4 Full/2 Half
Public Water Service
Public Septic System, Public Sewer
6,128 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Electric service available, Fiber Optics, Natural Gas, Telephone
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Exercise Room, Foyer, Library, Media
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 4,128 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 2,000 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- Guest Facilities
- Bay Window(s)
- 2. Mantle, Fireplace.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Cedar Closet, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Gravel.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $1,065,000
Median Sold Price $805,800
Days On Site 65
Sales-List Price 99.6%
SOURCE: Bright MLS