This astonishing 4-bedroom home won’t disappoint your discerning buyers! From the lavish improvements to the amazing backyard that features a custom saltwater pool and spa, twinkling night-light, and vistas of the mountains, this home is a welcome retreat within the tranquility of natural surroundings. The endless list of top-of-the-line improvements includes a new $70,000 custom kitchen, Pecan wood flooring throughout, remodeled baths, dual-pane windows, plantation shutters, an energy-efficient heating and air system, custom built-ins, 4-inch baseboards, new light fixtures, new exterior paint, and more! You will fall in love with the stunning setting of the kitchen/family room area. The brand-new and re-designed kitchen boasts wall-to-ceiling custom cabinetry with pullouts and soft-close and glass accents, 3-inch wide quartz countertops, $30,000 in stainless steel appliances, retro pendant lighting, a custom island, and a butler’s pantry. The grandeur of this area expands into the renovated family room, featuring decorative plastered ceilings, recessed lighting, and a remote-controlled fireplace. While you will enjoy the sumptuous retreat, featuring a giant entertainment center and a newly remodeled master bath, it’s the privacy and soothing views that will win you over in this master suite. The entertainer’s backyard also includes a soothing waterfall, a covered patio with lots of seating areas, upgraded fences, and endless views! This home also has a bedroom downstairs.
Single Family, Spanish, 2 Story
Gas Water Heater
2,490 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Foyer, Attic
- First Floor Bedroom, 1 Master Suite, Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Gas Dryer Hookup, Hookups in Laundry Room, Inside
- Six Burner Range, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Electric Oven, Microwave, Refrigerator, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Gas Heat.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Screened
- Family Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Coffered Ceiling, Pantry, Recessed Lights, Stone Counter Top, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Wet Bar, Washer Hook Ups
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 6 Parking Spaces. Direct Garage Access, Driveway, Garage, 2 Car Garage.
- Stucco, Frame
- Concrete, Covered, Patio, Slab
- Pool Description
- Private, Child safety fence, Filtered, Gunite, Heated, In-ground
- Private Spa, Gunite, Heated Spa, In Ground
- Lot View
- City, Hill, Panoramic
- Lot Dimensions
- Stucco Wall, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Sidewalks, Exterior Lighting, Storage Area. Curbs Walk, Suburban, Storm drains.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $510,000
Median Sold Price $479,950
Days On Site 108
Sales-List Price 98.8%
SOURCE: California Regional MLS