Oversized Split in desirable Whitin Woods neighborhood. Freshly painted exterior. Gorgeous kitchen with upgraded cabinets, granite countertops, and hardwood flooring open to dining room. French doors lead to spacious family room with vaulted ceilings, gar fireplace and built ins. Master suite has vaulted ceiling, full bathroom and walk in closet. 3 additional bedrooms, full bathroom and ample closets finish your single level living. Finished basement has full kitchen, bedroom, full bathroom and fireplaced living room makes for a great potential in law or teen suite with separate entrances. Large workshop and storage areas in 2 car attached garage, 3 year old above ground pool in large, fenced back yard. Short walk to schools and playground. Don't miss your chance to get in and enjoy your summer in this family sized home!
Single Family, Split Entry, Raised Ranch
Public Water Service
2,032 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Circuit Breaker Box, 200 Amps
Detailed Room Information
- Range, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Laminate, Wood
- Electric Heating, Oil. Baseboard.
- Full, Finished, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable Available, French Doors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Attached Garage, Street Parking.
- Asphalt Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Public Roads.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis, Golf Facilities
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $325,000
Median sold price $307,500
Days On Market 16
Sales-List Price 100.5%
SOURCE: MLS Property Information Network (MLSPIN)