Sixteen Acres is the place to be. Pride of ownership is evident in this charming Ranch with huge yard, in ground pool completely fenced and two sheds. Home is freshly painted. This was a three bedroom and could be put back but the homeowner loved having a grand master bedroom. Large game room with bar and electric fireplace for entertaining. Perfect workshop shop with bench for tinkering in the cellar. Great driveway with turn around for easy access too Parker Street. Professionally landscaped with in ground sprinklers. Gas is on the street, however they are on a budget for the electric of $365/mo.
Single Family, Ranch
Electric Water Heater, Common Hot Water Heater, Ci
1,032 sq. ft
Circuit Breaker Box
Detailed Room Information
- Laundry Room, Workshop, Bathroom
- Master BR with Closet
- Dining Area
- Bath Description
- Combined Tub/Shower
- Range, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Vinyl, Stone
- Window Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Baseboard.
- Full, Partially Finished, Concrete
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Pantry, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces. Off Street, Paved Driveway.
- Sprinkler System
- Fiber shingle
- Pool Description
- Gentle Slope, Level
- Fenced (any type)
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Extra Storage. Public Transport, Close To Shops, Close To School, Gentle Slope, Public Roads, Paved Road, Community Maintenance, Level.
- Community Amenities
- Golf Facilities