Looking for a quiet hide-away? Look no further! Tranquil and captivating setting and still close to shops, restaurants, beaches and Naval Station Mayport! Come home and enjoy the spectacular sunset view over the marsh and Pumpkin Hill Creek. This home also features a beautiful salt water pool with screened lanai and electric sun shades to keep you cool in the heat of the day, additional patio with fire pit, deck, huge detached RV or boat storage garage,brand new HVAC and water filtration systems, all new electrical, new kitchen appliances and washer/dryer, security system, and outdoor lighting! See documents for all recent upgrades and special features.
Single Family, Ranch, 1 Story
Softener Own, Electric Water Heater
1,816 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Black Hammock Island
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Foyer
- Split Plan
- Breakfast Area, Formal
- Breakfast Bar, pantry walk-in
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Separate Tub & Shower
- Dishwasher, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Self-Cleaning Oven, Washer/Dryer
- Carpet Wall to Wall, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Central Air
- Heat Pump, Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Fireplace, Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. RV Parking.
- Patio Screened
- Pool Description
- In-ground, Screen Enclosed
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sliding Glass Door. Rural, City Road, Asphalt, Irregular.