Last Updated: 9/25/2017 7:51 PM
Beautiful and unique Montelena pride of ownership home on a quiet cul-de-sac, next to Woodcreek Park, near Tierra Linda elementary school, Las Colinas Middle School, Camarillo Highschool, walking distance to Mission Oaks Plaza, Tennis Court Complex and Dog Park in Mission Oaks Park and Heritage Park. Home features: large living room, ample dining room in Tuscan Style, beautifully finished warm and cosy family room with tiled fireplace, renovated kitchen with trey ceiling and quartz counter tops, breakfast nook, walk-in pantry. Bedroom downstairs with private bathroom (on suite). Cathedral ceiling on the first floor, and two master bedrooms. Laminate flooring on the first floor. Plantation shutters in the living room, dining room and second master bedroom. Huge master bedroom with Brazilian cherry hardwood. Master bathroom (on suite) with beautiful tiled flooring, bathroom vanity with two clear glass bowl sinks and ample changing area. Large second master bedroom with a fire place, master bathroom (on suite) with a walk-in cedar lined closet. Two additional guest bedrooms share a large bathroom with granite counter tops. Large backyard with fountain, fire pit, built-in barbecue and bar with granite counter top. Property is surrounded with cobble stones including the driveway. Ample parking and oversized 3 car garage with gas and electric water heaters. This is a unique 5 bedroom 4 1/2 bathroom floor plan with permits. ... THIS IS A MUST SEE PROPERTY!
Single Family, Spanish
4 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Common Ho
2,767 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Guest Room, Walk-In Pantry, Attic
- Dressing Area, First Floor Bedroom, 1 Master Suite, Master Suite, 2 Master Suites, Walk-In Closet
- Gas Dryer Hookup, Hookups in Laundry Room, Inside
- Dishwasher, Electric Oven, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Hot Water Circulator.
- Full Copper Plumbing
- Guest Facilities
- Screened, Tinted Window
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- Family Room, Master Bedroom, Gas Burning, Wood-burning, Fire Pit, Freestanding.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, High Ceiling, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Recessed Lights, Storage, Ceilings Trey, Washer Hook Ups, Foyer Entry, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Driveway, Garage, Direct Garage Access, 2 Car Garage, Private.
- Patio, Roof Top Deck
- Spanish Clay Tile
- Lot View
- Hill, Mountain, Park
- Block, Masonry, Privacy Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Sliding Glass Door, BBQ, Rain Gutters. Curbs Walk, Suburban, Storm drains.
Santa Rosa exit north, left on Woodcreek st, left at Lynwood, left at Paso Robles cul-de-sac.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $677,085
Median sold price $560,000
Days On Market 69
Sales-List Price 1.0%
SOURCE: CRMLS - California Regional MLS