Last Updated: 9/26/2017 5:57 AM
MOTIVATED SELLER! MAKE OFFER!! Immaculate 3 Bdrm/2.5 Ba. T.H. in Hanover Pointe- HOA INCCLUDES EXTERIOR INSURANCE, ROOF, GUTTERS, PAINT, PEST CONTROL, TRASH, & AMMENTIES SWIM, TENNIS, PLAYGROUND & CLUBHOUSE. Custom Upgrades include Hardwood floors, Custom Cabinets, Granite Counters, S. S. Appliances, 5-Burner Range Stove, Bosh Dishwasher, Master Suite will be your Retreat!Master Bath W. Separate Shower & Garden Tub, db. vanity. Brand New Fenced Backyard w. Professional Landscaping. Priced less per Sq. Ft. Compared to other homes in the neighborhood. Home faces East
Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
1,863 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Oversize Master Bedroom, Sitting Room
- Formal, Breakfast Area
- Hookups in Laundry Room, Upstairs
- Breakfast Area, Breakfast Bar, Cabinets Stain, Counter Top - Stone, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Garden Tub, Separate Tub & Shower
- Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Self-Cleaning Oven
- Central Air, A/C - Zone
- Forced Air, Zone, Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Thermal Window
- 1. Gas Starter, Living Room.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Foyer 2 Story, Foyer, Ceilings Trey, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Car Garage.
- Brick, Stone
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Park, Playground, Landscaped Professionally. Interior Unit.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool
400N Exit 12 MCFARLAND PKWY West towards HWY 9. Left onto Union Hill. Left on Faircrest Lane into (Hanover Pointe Sub.) take 2nd street on right onto Winshire Cove. Home is on the right.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $525,000
Median sold price $369,500
Days On Market 79
Sales-List Price 1.0%
SOURCE: FMLS: First Multiple Listing Service