This beautiful home is turnkey, move in ready. The kitchen comes with granite counter tops, stove, microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher, filtered drinking water system attached to sink and beautiful back splash. Three good size bedrooms freshly painted all with wall to wall carpet and ceiling fans. The living room is bright and airy with ceiling fan and tile floors that run through to the dining area, kitchen and laundry area also freshly painted. Full bathroom with tile floor. There is a 2 car attached garage with automatic garage door opener. The central air conditioner is only 1 1/2 years old. The home has dual pane windows and window blinds throughout. The front yard has sprinkler system with timer and it is landscaped to provide a beautiful curve appeal. The back yard has a mature avocado tree that produces plenty of large size avocados and plenty of shade. There is a good size deck and concrete for your patio furniture as well as plenty of grass, this large yard is perfect for entertaining. Very close to schools, shopping centers, and public transportation.
Single Family, Contemporary, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater
1,006 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Hacienda La Puente Unified
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room, Attic
- Laundry Area, Gas Dryer Hookup
- Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Gas Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Dryer, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air, Whole House Fan, Attic Fan
- Double Pane
- No Fireplace.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Granite Counter Top, Washer Hook Ups, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Handicap Parking, Driveway, Garage.
- Covered, Front Porch
- Composition, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Rain Gutters, Satellite Dish, Security Lighting.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $490,000
Median Sold Price $473,500
Days On Site 80
Sales-List Price 99.4%
SOURCE: California Regional MLS