Beautiful and rustic single story home in a highly desirable neighborhood in Santa Clarita. Nestled in a secluded road, this exquisite gated estate rests in over 2 acres of land. Featuring hardwood flooring in the main foyer, family room, and dining area with a cozy fireplace, custom banquette sitting, and stunning french doors for easy access to the outdoors. The large living room features a charming red brick fireplace, carpet flooring, and it's own set of french doors. The renovated chef's kitchen includes granite countertops, center island with breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances, tiled flooring and backsplash, cherry wood cabinetry, and a large stand alone breakfast/wine bar under a beautiful brick stone arc. This amazing home headlines 4 bedrooms and 4 full baths, with the master bedroom featuring a separate sitting area, stunning fireplace with custom built-in wall storage, 2 walk-in closets, beautifully designed stained glass windows, and a spa tub in the master bathroom. The outside of the home is just as elegant with a gorgeous landscaped courtyard, lavish yard, gated pool area, tennis court, backyard patio with firepit, and deck featuring a jacuzzi that's perfect for outdoor living and entertaining. Other features include central air, laundry room with sink and storage, 3 car garage attached, and an ample driveway for extra parking. Feel the countryside without being far away from the city in this extravagant home!
Single Family, Other
4,265 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Custom Sand Canyon (Csand)
William S. Hart Union
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room
- Dressing Area, Master Suite
- Hookups in Laundry Room, Inside
- Dishwasher, Gas Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Central Air, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, French Window
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- Family Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Gas Burning, Pellet Stove, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Beamed, Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Crown Molding, Granite Counter Top, High Ceiling, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Foyer Entry, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Handicap Parking, Driveway, Gated Parking, Private, RV Parking.
- Concrete, Covered, Patio, Front Porch, Rear Porch, Stone/Tile
- Pool Description
- Private, Child safety fence, Heated
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Tennis Court. Meadow, Horse Property.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $515,000
Median sold price $489,500
Days On Market 76
Sales-List Price 99.1%
SOURCE: CRMLS - California Regional MLS