Recently updated to include new ceramic wood-look tile in Kitchen and expanded into rear sunroom for a beautiful year round sunlite space. New Gas Furnace, Hot water heater, ductless AC, Newer roof, plumbing, and electric. Owner converted dining room into a Master Suite on the first floor to include a beautiful full bath with shower. This property has hardwoods throughout second floor and first. Master bedroom is vinyl hardwood like flooring. Lower level includes a full kitchen, full bath and family room area. Plenty of storage space throughout. The rear yard includes a beautiful pavers patio space, and gazebo for outdoor entertainment. Grapevines will remain! The Second floor includes 3 spacious bedrooms, and a full bath, tub with tile floor. Single car garage.
Single Family, Colonial
Gas Water Heater, Common Hot Water Heater
1,992 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Circuit Breaker Box, Cable TV
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Tub Only
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 624 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Carpet Wall to Wall, Ceramic
- Oil. Baseboard.
- Finished, Bath Finished, Common Basement, Kitchen, Full
- Guest Facilities
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Detached Garage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Commuter Bus, Golf Course, Highway Access, Hospital, Close To School, Railroad, Recreation Facility, Close To Shops, Swimming, Tennis.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $267,000
Median Sold Price $245,000
Days On Site 78
Sales-List Price 98.6%
SOURCE: State-Wide MLS of Rhode Island