Once in a lifetime location! Corner lot one block to S Pearl St featuring a weekly farmers market all summer and year round access to Pajama Bakery, Sushi Den, Izakaya, Stella's, Bird, Palizo, and much more. Maintenance free backyard perfect for entertaining featuring a large stamped concrete patio, built in gas fire pit, and plenty of seating and outdoor dining space. Built in 2009 with rich quality finishes such as cherry cabinets, slab granite counters, tile baths, and cherry floors, this 2 story home also features a private wine room in the basement, plus a flex space for TV or exercise, and a huge storage space that could be renovated into a 4th bedroom. Oversize 2 car garage and an outdoor shed for even more storage. One block to Platt Park, great for dog walking! Live the Denver dream.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
Public Water Service
Frame, Rock, Stucco
3,088 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
220v Service, Electric, Natural Gas
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,315 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Finished, Full
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- 1. Family Room, Gas Burning, Gas logs.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Stone Counter Top, Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Garage.
- Stucco, Stone, Frame
- Sprinklers Front, Sprinklers Back
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Private Yard, Shed. Alley, Paved Road, Level.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $519,000
Median Sold Price $440,000
Days On Site 72
Sales-List Price 98.7%