I CAN SEE FOR MILES & MILES! 3 Bed, 2 Bath home has approx. 1415 sqft blt. in 2008. Redesigned to make the absolute most of panoramic vineyard and valley views, this home shines with quartz and granite countertops, espresso cabinets, upgraded oil rubbed bronze faucets and fixtures, new floors, Kitchenaid appliances and a timeless open floorplan for effortless entertaining! Plus there’s all the details you don’t immediately see, like a reverse osmosis water system, custom tilework in both showers and a tankless water heater for efficiency and convenience! Add in 330sqft of future expansion space and tons of storage space for one perfect package! Hidden Valley Lake subdivision amenities include: Beautiful private swimming lake recently stocked for fishing, Olympic sized pool, eighteen hole championship golf course, horse stables, dog park, tennis courts, restaurant and lounge, nearby schools, shopping and so much more! Just 20 miles from Calistoga and Northern California’s lovely Napa Wine Country and 40 miles from Santa Rosa. Take day trips to different lakes, drive Silverado Trail, visit local wineries; so much to enjoy, visit and do!
Single Family, Contemporary, 1 Story
Tankless Water Heater, Water Softener
1,419 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Utility Room
- First Floor Bedroom, 1 Master Suite
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Range Propane, Refrigerator, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- No Fireplace.
- Controlled Access, 24 Hour Security, Guard At Gate, Security Guard, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Meeting Room, Breakfast Bar, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Granite Counter Top, High Ceiling, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Storage, Unfurnished, Electric Dryer Hookup, Washer Hook Ups
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Direct Garage Access, Driveway.
- Deck, Front Porch, Rear Porch, Wood Decking
- Pool Description
- Community Pool
- Lot View
- Lake, Mountain, Valley
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- BBQ, Sliding Glass Door, Rain Gutters, Custom Built. Suburban.
- Community Amenities
- Recreation Facilities, Community Pool, Community Tennis, Park Play Area, Golf Facilities
- Security Features
- Complex Features
Deerhill to Eagle Rock
Walk Score measures the walkability of any address, Transit Score measures access to public transit on a scale of 1-100.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $339,900
Median Sold Price $333,750
Days On Site 99
Sales-List Price 97.8%
SOURCE: CRMLS - California Regional MLS