Located in the prestigious and highly sought-after Carriage Hills community of North Chino Hills, this pool home is embraced with total tranquility and views of the mountains, city lights, valley, and beautiful rolling hills. It sits in a desirable cul-de-sac street atop of a 17,000 plus sf lot with no neighbor in front but a landscaped hillside nor a neighbor in the back – PRI-VA-CY. It boasts four spacious bedrooms (one downstairs), three bathrooms, huge family room with bar and fireplace, a living room with its own fireplace, a dining room conveniently adjacent to the kitchen, and a good-sized kitchen with center island, lots of cabinet space, and nook, where you can enjoy the views through each window. It’s Master Suite with double-doors is fit for a king and queen with how vast it is and how sizable the bathroom is which includes dual vanities, separate shower and tub, and a walk-in closet. This home is great for a family or growing family – there’s space for everyone including pets! Entertain here without any space limitations. And the drive up to Carriage Hills will feel like you’re getting away from it all – naturally scenic and serene. Award-winning school district; and minutes to all amenities, freeways, and centrally located between Los Angeles, Orange, and Riverside Counties. Check out this home’s True 3D virtual tour with floorplan rendering – you’ll want to make this house your home.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
2,530 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Chino Valley Unified
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Utility Room
- First Floor Bedroom, 1 Master Suite, Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Gas Dryer Hookup, Hookups in Laundry Room, Inside
- Range/Oven Built-in, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Gas Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air, Electric, Whole House Fan, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Family Room, Living Room, Gas Burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Alarm
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Stone Counter Top, Unfurnished, Wet Bar, Washer Hook Ups, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Direct Garage Access, Driveway.
- Concrete, Patio
- Spanish Clay Tile
- Pool Description
- Private, Heated, In-ground
- Private Spa, Gunite, Heated Spa, In Ground
- Lot View
- City, Hill, Mountain, Park, Trees/Woods, Canyon, Pool View
- Privacy Fence, Stucco Wall, Wrought Iron
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights. Curbs Walk, Suburban.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $749,450
Median Sold Price $622,000
Days On Site 68
Sales-List Price 98.9%
SOURCE: CRMLS - California Regional MLS