Last Updated: 1/18/2018 9:01 PM
Elegant condominium with views of Kachemak Bay and the Homer Spit. Beautifully landscaped with paved parking and close to downtown amenities. This condo has been owned by the seller for 9 years but only lived in for about 3 months. Like new and ready for you to move in.
Kenai Peninsula Borough
Public Water Service
1,945 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, DSL Available, Telephone
Detailed Room Information
- First Floor Bedroom
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Carbon Monoxide Detector, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range-Oven, Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating, Wood. Radiant, Stove.
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Hydro Tub, Smoke Alarm, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. No Covered Parking, Attached Garage.
- Asphalt Shingle
- Lot View
- Bay, Mountain, View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. In City, Government Maintained Road, Covenants/Restructions.