An immaculate home surrounded by mature shade trees and nestled in one of downtown's most desired areas, this could be the one you've been searching for! Entertaining is a breeze in the open family room. Speaking of entertaining, the home features a sun-room large enough for overnight guests, a game room, office or craft area... all at the same time! The separate formal living room offers an area to relax, or better yet call it a billiard room! The opportunities in this home are endless!
Single Family, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, On Demand Hot Water
Frame, Stucco, Brick
2,583 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Electric, Natural Gas, Cable TV, Telephone
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Sun Room
- Walk-In Closet, Master Bedroom on Main
- Living/Dining Combo, Great Room/Dining Combo, Formal
- Laundry Area, Hookups in Laundry Room, Sink
- Butler Pantry
- Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Single Oven
- Marble, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Baseboard.
- Guest Facilities
- Single Pane, Double Pane, Metal Frame, Wood Frame, Vinyl Frame
- Fireplace, Gas logs.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Stucco, Brick, Frame
- Patio, Uncovered
- Sprinkler System, Sprinklers Automatic
- Tile, Pitched
- Lot View
- Mountain, Valley, Trees/Woods, View, Creek/Stream
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Dog Run. Public Roads, Level.
- HOA Dues Include
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $525,000
Median Sold Price $437,500
Days On Site 77
Sales-List Price 98.5%
SOURCE: Northern Neveda MLS