This stylish colonial residence is nestled in a quiet and cozy neighborhood in a desirably tranquil community location. The house comes complete with fresh paint throughout, new carpet and several furnished appliances to accommodate easy living. A welcoming kitchen/dining/living area that walks out onto the deck, a total of three bedrooms with a master that has a full walk-in closet and FULL master bathroom, a second FULL bathroom, one HALF bathroom, a study, laundry, a FULL unfinished basement and two car garage retains the value of peaceful living while being conveniently close to shops, school and transportation routes. This charming home could be yours. Schedule your private showing today!
Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Common Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Pu
Vinyl Siding, Aluminum Siding, Concrete, Frame, St
1,928 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Electric service available, Onsite Telephone, Natural Gas
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,928 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Gravel, Paved Driveway.
- Vinyl, Aluminum, Frame, Other, Concrete
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Paved Road, Asphalt.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $199,900
Median Sold Price $180,000
Days On Site 85
Sales-List Price 99.1%
SOURCE: Bright MLS