Last Updated: 11/18/2017 3:14 AM
Light, Bright, Sparkling 7 room home, Move-in Ready! 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, extended ranch with cathedral ceiling/beamed family room addition, updated appliances & floor in kitchen, dining room w/skylight, beams, & cathedral ceiling, windows & slider replaced in 2016. Fireplace living room, hardwood floors thru out. Entertainment room 29 x 18 in basement w/wood burning stove & hardwood floors, Gas heating system installed in 2008. Level backyard with patio & shed. Town owned conversation land across the street. Centrally located to Northside & Southside Ocean beaches. "The Best On Cape". Two 18 hole town golf courses and low taxes A perfect Cape Home! Buyer and or buyer's agent to verify all information stated herein.
Single Family, Ranch
Electric Water Heater, City
Private Sewer System
1,304 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Laundry Room
- Range, Dishwasher, Microwave, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Wood
- Window Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Partially Finished, Concrete
- Guest Facilities
- Skylights, Insulated Window, Storm Door
- Additional Interior Features
- Skylight, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Beamed
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces. Off Street.
- Sprinkler System
- Fiber shingle
- Lot View
- Bay, Ocean, Harbor View
- Gentle Slope
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Bay, Harbor, Ocean, Water Front, Beach, Biking/Fitness Trail, Gutters, Extra Storage, Garden. Close To Shops, Park Adjacent, Conservation Area, Highway Access, Bay Front, Gentle Slope, Public Roads, Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Golf Facilities