Last Updated: 9/23/2017 3:21 PM
Experience stunning ocean and Catalina views from this immaculate and highly upgraded home in Crystal Cove. Fashionably decorated and in pristine condition, this home is located on a quiet, single-loaded, cul-de-sac street and features a ground-floor master bedroom with doors opening to a private, ocean-view jacuzzi. The master bathroom compares to a luxury getaway with classic spa tub, separate shower, dual basins and a large walk-in closet. The effortless floor plan also includes a chef’s kitchen with dramatic “Lapis Lazuli” quartz counters, a 6-burner and grill range, double ovens, Sub Zero refrigerator, refrigerated drawers, wine cooler, and two dishwashers. The upper level offers a thoughtful layout featuring three bedrooms, each with en-suite bathrooms, plus a spacious bonus family room. All the luxurious & professionally designed furnishings in this special home may be purchased outside of escrow, allowing for a truly turnkey opportunity. The highly prestigious, guard-gated community of Crystal Cove sits above the spectacular 3.2 mile Crystal Cove beach and offers unparalleled amenities including tennis courts, a spectacular swimming complex, gym, miles of walking trails, lush parks, playgrounds and children's play areas, plus close proximity to world-class dining and shopping in the Crystal Cove Shopping Center.
Single Family, Spanish
Gas Water Heater
Brick, Concrete, Stone, Stucco
3,735 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Laguna Beach Unified
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room
- Dryer Connection, Hookups in Laundry Room, Inside
- Six Burner Range, Range/Oven Built-in, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Freezer, Garbage Disposal, Gas Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Grill Built-in, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- Central Air
- Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Screened
- Living Room, Outdoor Fireplace, Gas Starter.
- 24 Hour Security, Guard At Gate, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Meeting Room, Beamed, Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Crown Molding, Granite Counter Top, High Ceiling, Recessed Lights, Stone Counter Top, Sound System Wiring, Window Drapes-curtains
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Driveway, Garage, Direct Garage Access, Private, Off Street.
- Stucco, Brick, Stone, Concrete
- Balcony, Patio, Stone/Tile
- Spanish Clay Tile
- Pool Description
- Community Pool
- Community Spa, Private Spa
- Lot View
- Ocean, Panoramic, Water, Coastline View, Catalina Island View
- Stucco Wall, Wrought Iron
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- BBQ, Biking/Fitness Trail, Gutters, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Exterior Lighting. Curbs Walk.
- Community Amenities
- Exercise Area, Community Spa, Community Pool, Community Tennis, Park Play Area, Sport Court
- Security Features
- Complex Features
From PCH, use the Reef Point entry (south gate for Crystal Cove). After checking in w/ guard, go straight. Turn Left on Archipelago, then Left on Dunes Bluff.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $3,069,000
Median sold price $2,950,500
Days On Market 151
Sales-List Price 1.0%
SOURCE: CRMLS - California Regional MLS