Last Updated: 11/23/2017 4:23 PM
We proudly offer this beautiful home located in the Summerwalk community of Laguna Niguel. This home is truly a pride-of-ownership home. Meticulously maintained by its current owner and move-in ready. Featuring an open floor plan with cathedral ceilings this home is stunning from the moment you enter. The main level includes a formal living area with new french doors leading to the back yard. Also include is a main level bedroom or office and bathroom with full shower. To the rear of the home is the cozy family room with a gas burning fireplace and the large kitchen with granite counter tops, marble flooring, stainless steel appliances, white cabinets with new hardware and a breakfast nook. There are several windows and skylights that enhance the natural lighting to this home. The upstairs includes a unique catwalk that separates the master suite and the additional secondary bedrooms. The master suite includes bamboo flooring, separate shower and tub, dual sinks and a step in closet. The secondary bedrooms include bamboo flooring, custom window coverings and either a walk-in closet or mirror closet. The laundry room in located on the main floor. The backyard is very private with no neighbors behind and several large trees creating a peaceful sanctuary, you'll enjoy entertaining with the built-in BBQ area and private deck. Close to shopping, dining, the beaches and Blue Ribbon schools, this home is definitely the one you are looking for!
Single Family, Traditional
Gas Water Heater
Concrete, Glass, Stone, Stucco
2,411 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room
- First Floor Bedroom, 1 Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Laundry Area, Dryer Connection, Inside
- Six Burner Range, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Range Hood, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air
- Gas Heat.
- Guest Facilities
- Family Room, Gas Burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Alarm
- Additional Interior Features
- Mirrored Closet Door(s), Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Granite Counter Top, High Ceiling, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Washer Hook Ups, Window Drapes-curtains
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Driveway, 2 Car Garage.
- Stucco, Stone, Glass, Concrete
- Covered, Patio, Porch, Front Porch, Slab, Wood Decking
- Lot View
- Hill, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Sliding Glass Door. Urban, Storm drains.