We proudly offer this beautiful home located in the Summerwalk community of Laguna Niguel. This home is truly a pride-of-ownership home. Meticulously maintained by its current owner and move-in ready. Featuring an open floor plan with cathedral ceilings this home is stunning from the moment you enter. The main level includes a formal living area with new french doors leading to the back yard. Also include is a main level bedroom or office and bathroom with full shower. To the rear of the home is the cozy family room with a gas burning fireplace and the large kitchen with granite counter tops, marble flooring, stainless steel appliances, white cabinets with new hardware and a breakfast nook. There are several windows and skylights that enhance the natural lighting to this home. The upstairs includes a unique catwalk that separates the master suite and the additional secondary bedrooms. The master suite includes bamboo flooring, separate shower and tub, dual sinks and a step in closet. The secondary bedrooms include bamboo flooring, custom window coverings and either a walk-in closet or mirror closet. The laundry room in located on the main floor. The backyard is very private with no neighbors behind and several large trees creating a peaceful sanctuary, you'll enjoy entertaining with the built-in BBQ area and private deck. Close to shopping, dining, the beaches and Blue Ribbon schools, this home is definitely the one you are looking for!
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
Gas Water Heater
Concrete, Glass, Stone, Stucco
2,411 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room
- First Floor Bedroom, 1 Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Laundry Area, Dryer Connection, Inside
- Six Burner Range, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Range Hood, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air
- Gas Heat.
- Guest Facilities
- Family Room, Gas Burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Alarm
- Additional Interior Features
- Mirrored Closet Door(s), Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Granite Counter Top, High Ceiling, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Washer Hook Ups, Window Drapes-curtains
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Driveway, 2 Car Garage.
- Stucco, Stone, Glass, Concrete
- Covered, Patio, Porch, Front Porch, Slab, Wood Decking
- Lot View
- Hill, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Sliding Glass Door. Urban, Storm drains.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $1,009,000
Median sold price $797,500
Days On Market 68
Sales-List Price 98.9%
SOURCE: CRMLS - California Regional MLS