Move in ready Kensington model. Open floor plan, 9ft ceilings on first level,. neutral through-out. Hardwood floors just refinished, many rooms freshly painted. Large Kitchen with separate breakfast area. Formal living room with wood-burning fireplace and custom mantle. Formal Dining Room. Den/Sunroom with 2 skylights and French doors to private deck. Spacious Master Bedroom with walk-in closet with custom organizers. Master Bath has double sink vanity, stall shower and jetted tub. Second Bedroom has private bath and large closet with custom organizers. Great location with extra parking nearby. Walk to train, stores & restaurants. Low Far Hill taxes. Easy access to major highways. 1 year AHS Home Warranty to Buyer. Fantastic Value!!! New Roof & Gutters - July 2018
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service, Gas Water Heater
Yes - 1 space
Natural Gas, Underground
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Utility Room, Breakfast Room
- Walk-In Closet
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower, Jetted Tub, Full Bath
- Washer, Disposal, Dryer
- Forced Air.
- Basement, Full, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Storm Door
- 1. Living Room, Wood-burning.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Built-In, 1 Car.
- In Ground Sprinklers
- Asphalt Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks. Curbs Walk, Interior Unit, Curbs-Walks.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $919,999
Median Sold Price $1,146,600
Days On Site 272
Sales-List Price 89.2%
SOURCE: GARDEN: Garden State MLS