Last Updated: 1/22/2018 6:05 AM
Classy Gambrel Cape in quiet residential neighborhood will renew your spirit every time you walk in the door! This beautiful 3 bedroom, 1 1/2 bath home has spacious fireplaced living room, sun-filled country kitchen with skylight, cathedral ceiling, beams, breakfast bar, & sliding glass doors onto large deck overlooking lush & peaceful Koi pond with waterfall. Enjoy gleaming hardwood & tile floors throughout, a convenient 1st floor laundry & closets! Professionally designed front yard features brick walkway with blue hydrangeas, purple irises, & pink roses. Located only minutes from Cape Cod amenities: beaches, walking trails, galleries, golf, shopping, & more. This house has been meticulously maintained & upgraded: new roof, windows, furnace, gas water heater, washer & refrig.
Single Family, Cape Cod
1 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, City
Private Sewer System
1,554 sq. ft
None, Circuit Breaker Box
Detailed Room Information
- Master BR with Closet
- Dryer Connection, Washer Connection
- Bath Description
- Combined Tub/Shower
- Range, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Wood, Stone
- None, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Hot Water.
- Full, Partially Finished, Concrete
- Guest Facilities
- Storm Window, Storm Door
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. Off Street.
- Porch, Deck, Patio
- Fiber shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Beach, Outside Shower. Public Roads, Paved Road, Level.
M:16 B:105 L:0