Come ready to rest your head and relax in this beautiful 4 bedroom 3.5 bath spacious home. Accommodating with a master suite on the first floor, enchanting guest rooms, fireplace, formal dinning room, and library. All with the greatest features such as central air, private yard, gazebo, and decks. All of this and the best part is that you're minutes from the luxuries that Watch Hill, the Westerly Yacht club and Westerly/Misquamicut beaches have to offer.
Single Family, Contemporary, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Common Hot Water Heater
3,291 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Near Watch Hill
200 Amps, Circuit Breaker Box, Cable TV, Insulation-Ceiling, Insulation-Floors, Insulation
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Combined Tub/Shower, Whirlpool Bath
- Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Range-Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Carpet Wall to Wall, Ceramic
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Walkout, Partially Finished, Common Basement, Full
- Guest Facilities
- Storm Door
- 1. Stone.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 8 Parking Spaces.
- Deck, Patio
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Walk to Water, Out Building, Security. Commuter Bus, Golf Course, Highway Access, Hospital, Marina, Close To School, Railroad, Recreation Facility, Close To Shops, Swimming, Tennis.
- Security Features
- Complex Features
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $599,950
Median Sold Price $292,500
Days On Site 82
Sales-List Price 96.1%
SOURCE: State-Wide MLS of Rhode Island