Rare coastal farm with 10 acres of rolling fields and breathtaking, elevated, ocean views across Harpswell sound. The barn, a timeless structure, stands strong, showing of it's maritime heritage in the detailed framing. Generations of ship builders and farmers have lived and cherished this home. Hand carved moldings frame the windows, warm wood floors, flow room to room. Hewn ceiling beams and large brick hearth warms your soul. The flexible floor plan lends it self to a home business, B&B and of course, animals and farming. Close to beaches and all of Harpswell amenities.
Single Family, Farmhouse, Colonial
Private Water Service, Well, Oil Hot Water Heater
Post and Beam, Wood Frame, Vinyl Siding, Wood Sidi
4,032 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Circuit Breaker Box, Cable TV
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Shower Only
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 4,032 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Wall Oven, Washer
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Oil, Wood, Hot Water. Baseboard, Zone.
- Dirt, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Internet Connection
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Covered Park Lot, Street Parking, Garage, Gravel, On Site, 2 Car Garage, Off Street.
- Wood, Vinyl
- Composition, Shingle
- Lot View
- Scenic, Fields
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Ocean, Out Building, Shed. Beach Access, Rural, Farm, Bay Front, Ocean Front, Gravel Road, Paved Road, Public Roads, Level, Pasture, Wooded.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $472,000
Median Sold Price $493,875
Days On Site 82
Sales-List Price 97.0%
SOURCE: Maine Real Estate Information System (MREIS)