Tremendous home is immaculate condition on 5.56 very private, wooded acres. Excellent construction with brick and stone exterior, and recently updated kitchen and baths. Hardwood floors throughout. Huge main-level master bedroom with spacious tile shower, and his and her vanities and separate walk-in closets. Three bedrooms upstairs with 2 baths, and a large bonus room or playroom with a half bath. In addition to the main level master bedroom, there is a two-story foyer, exceptionally large family room with wood-burning fireplace, newly renovated custom kitchen with granite tops and stainless appliances, formal dining, separate breakfast room/lrg laundry & walk-in pantry. Also, a large wkshop w/guest apartment upstairs, & 24' above ground pool and greenhouse
Single Family-Detached, Traditional, 1-1/2 Story
3 Full/2 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Breakfast Area, Butler Pantry, pantry walk-in
- Cooktop Separate, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Ice Maker, Convection Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Zone, Central.
- Crawl, Entrance Outside
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Great Room, Masonry.
- Burglar Alarm, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, Detached Garage, Street Parking, 3 Car Garage, Garage, Parking Pad, RV Parking, Side/Rear, Guest Parking, Off Street.
- Brick, Stone
- Deck/Patio, Porch
- Pool Description
- Above ground
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Barn, Garden, Greenhouse, Pool House. Cul-De-Sac, Level, Open, Wooded.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $229,500
Median sold price $164,450
Days On Market 127
Sales-List Price 96.6%
SOURCE: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service