1600 N. Oak St #828 is one of the largest 1 bedrooms in Rosslyn's highly sought after Belvedere Condominium. This spacious corner unit home has approx. approx. 1052 sq ft, 1 balcony and 1 sunroom, the larger of which would be perfectly suited as a home office or den. Updated eat-in kitchen with freshly painted white cabinets, black galaxy granite countertops and newer appliances. 2 large pantries in kitchen provide plenty of storage space. Stay organized with 2 large walk-in closets and linen closet in master suite. Master bath features newer vanity with marble countertop, undermount sink, lighting and tile surround in shower. Washer and dryer in condo. HVAC replaced in 2018. Spacious parking space on level G2 in underground garage. Additional storage space on first floor. Full time front desk service and security. Perfectly situated in Rosslyn, The Belvedere is close to Metro, shopping, dining and entertainment. Residents also enjoy the outdoor pool, tennis courts, fitness center, saunas, party room, library, car wash bays and much more!
Flat, Traditional, 1 Story, Transitional
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,052 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Idi (International Developers Inc)
Large End Unit 1 Br
Circuit Breaker Box, Other, Electric service available
Arlington County Public Schools
FRANCIS SCOTT KEY
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Florida Room
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,052 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Washer, Dryer
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Other
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Guest Facilities
- 24 Hour Security, TV Entry System, Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Walk-in Closets, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Street Parking, Uncovered, Gravel, Reserved, Assigned Parking Space, Underground Parking.
- Lot View
- Scenic, City, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Tennis Court, Exterior Lighting, Trees. Urban.
- Community Amenities
- Exercise Area, Recreation Facilities, Community Pool, Community Tennis, Community Sauna
- Security Features
- Complex Features
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $757,500
Median Sold Price $580,000
Days On Site 72
Sales-List Price 99.7%
SOURCE: Bright MLS