Last Updated: 11/18/2017 9:55 AM
Well-maintained one story home in West Plano. Step into this home and you will see pride of ownership. Architectural features include vaulted ceiling in the living room with built-in bookshelves and updated stone fireplace. Spacious and open formal dining room with updated flooring. Architectural details in the galley style kitchen with plenty of counter and storage space, perfect for the chef in the family! Four bedrooms with owner's retreat separate from the other bedrooms. The second largest bedroom has a patio door to enjoy the landscaped yard. Corner Lot. Large landscaped backyard. Less than a mile from Big Lake and Chisholm Park one of Plano's many parks and bike trails.
Single Family, Traditional
2 Full/1 Half
2,157 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Ports Ocall #2
- Convection Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Oven
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Gas logs, Gas Starter, Stone.
- Additional Interior Features
- Internet Connection, Walls - Panelling, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Garage.
- Sprinkler System
- Lot Dimensions
- Less Than .5 Acre (not Zero)
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters. Corner, Alley, Wooded.