This executive "Riviera" view home has been meticulously remodeled inside and out! Many quality upgrades and designer touches that must bee seen to be fully appreciated. Spectacular panoramic views of the ocean, harbor, islands, downtown SB and surrounding community (truly one of the best views you will find in this price range). Mature professional landscape and hardscape front and rear. 640 sq. ft. designer tiled and partially covered viewing deck is perfect for entertaining and fully enjoying the sweeping views this location has. Private main level master bedroom with attached bath is perfect for the empty nester or retired secondary coastal homeowner. There are two spacious downstairs bedrooms that are serviced by a full bath, both rooms have sliding doors to the rear yard walkway which provides access to the side patio and lushly landscaped side yard, one of the bedrooms has a custom bay window with ocean view (also makes for a great home office with lots of natural light). Home was remodeled in 2009 using top of the line wood flooring, granite, marble, designer tile, custom cabinets, Anderson windows, closet organizers and much more. Recent exterior renovations include extensive ground, roof, rain gutter, cutoff and driveway drains along with refurbished footings, French drains and professional waterproofing. New irrigation system all set on timers with a soothing water fountain. Truly a "turn key" one of a kind property that is "move-in" ready! See it today
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
Gas Water Heater, Sump Pump
2,024 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Santa Barbara: Other (80)
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room, Walk-In Pantry
- Walk-In Closet
- Laundry Area, Gas Dryer Hookup, Inside
- Range/Oven Built-in, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Central Vacuum, Dryer, Washer
- Electric, A/C - Zone
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Bay Window(s), Screened, Skylights, Wood Frame
- Kitchen, Living Room, Gas Burning, Gas Starter.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Beamed, Granite Counter Top, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Washer Hook Ups
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Direct Garage Access, Driveway, 2 Car Garage.
- Covered, Deck, Patio
- Composition, Shingle, Fire Retardant
- Lot View
- City, Ocean, Panoramic, Coastline View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights, Rain Gutters. Curbs Walk, Storm drains.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $1,695,000
Median Sold Price $1,074,500
Days On Site 91
Sales-List Price 97.0%
SOURCE: California Regional MLS