Beautifully updated 1.5 Sty in sought after Westfield Woods! Open floor plan features soaring ceilings, plantation shutters & maple hardwoods that flow throughout the main floor. Impressive 2-sty foyer leads to private study/bedroom, formal dining room & spectacular great room with marble see-through fireplace & dramatic wall of windows. Chefs kitchen featuring custom white cabinetry, granite countertops & stainless steel appliances adjoins breakfast room & light-filled hearth room highlighted by brick fireplace. Vaulted master bedroom suite with luxury bath provides an appealing retreat. Broad hardwood staircase accesses 3 additional bedrooms, 1 with ensuite bath & 2 with Jack n Jill bath. Lower Level includes huge recreation room, workout room & full bath. Located on a premium cul-de-sac lot with fenced backyard, patio with pergola & oversized 3-car garage. Highly desirable location just steps away from wooded walking paths, common ground with playing fields & Dardenne Greenway.
Single Family, Traditional, 1-1/2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
Brick Veneer, Vinyl Siding
3,242 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Westfield Woods #2
Francis Howell R-Iii
JOHN WELDON ELEM.
FRANCIS HOWELL MIDDLE
FRANCIS HOWELL HIGH
Detailed Room Information
- Recreation Room, Loft, Breakfast Room
- Master Suite
- First Floor Laundry
- Breakfast Bar, Custom Cabinetry, pantry walk-in
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Separate Tub & Shower
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range-Oven, Appliance Center
- Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Great Room, Hearth Room, Gas Burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-in Shelves, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Open Floor Plan, Window Treatment, Walk-in Closets, Atrium, French Doors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Oversized Parking.
- Vinyl, Brick Trim/Veneer
- Covered, Porch Covered, Balcony
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights. Cul-De-Sac, Level.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $359,950
Median Sold Price $299,000
Days On Site 71
Sales-List Price 98.8%
SOURCE: MARIS - MidAmerica Regioanl Information System