C.15024 - Gulfside Pace 121 has been beautifully remodeled and updated. This 1st floor condo has easy access to the swimming pool and beach with its own private staircase off the lanai and easy access from the garage area and ownerâs storage closet below. The open floor plan features 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a den with sliding doors that can function as a 3rd bedroom, and a wonderful kitchen with open views to the living room and the outside. With over 1,600 A/C living space and a wide layout it truly lives like a private home. A view of the beach through the lush landscaping affords a private yet spectacular setting for your permanent or vacation home. Recent updates include newer washer and dryer, bar stools, chandelier, 2 televisions, dining set, 2 LaZBoy recliners, desk in the master bedroom, and both bathrooms. New AC unit recently installed. This condo just needs your personal clothing and some kitchen equipment to make it your tropical retreat in paradise.
Condo, Traditional, 3 Story
Elevated Construction, Poured Concrete, Stucco
1,669 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar, Living/Dining Combo
- Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Shower Only
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Laundry Tub
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Single Hung, Sliding
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable Available, Passing Elevator, Smoke Alarm, Furnished, Built-In Cabinets, Cable Prewire, Foyer, Walk-in Closets, Wet Bar, Window Coverings, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- Assigned Parking Space, Under Building Open.
- Built Up
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gulf, BBQ, Tennis Court, Extra Storage, Trash Collection. Beach Access, Paved Road, Zero Lot Line.
- Community Amenities
- Recreation Facilities
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $874,900
Median Sold Price $700,000
Days On Site 177
Sales-List Price 94.1%
SOURCE: Xome - Greater Fort Myers & The Beach Inc