Last Updated: 11/18/2017 6:59 PM
Stunning John Calvin Stevens/Francis Fassett 1882 Mansion known as the "Elizabeth Mcdonald House" that was masterfully converted to condominiums. When you enter the foyer you will be impressed w/ the original details & craftsmanship. Inside the condominium you will enjoy the inlaid floors, high ceilings, bountiful light because of the south west exposure & the large windows. Stunning sun room surrounded by leaded glass windows, Master & guest suites. 2 car parking.Heat and hot water included in HOA fee.
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service, Gas Water Heater, Common Hot
1,670 sq. ft
Circuit Breaker Box, Cable TV, Onsite Gas
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,670 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Gas Heat, Steam, Hot Water. Radiant.
- Full, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Fire Alarm System, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. Paved Driveway, On Site, Off Street.
- Slate, Membrane
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Landscaped. Historic Area, In City, Close To Shops, Corner, Public Transport, Railroad, Public Roads, Level, Open.