Tucked away on an interior street in the Newport Upper Bay adjacent enclave of Baycrest South, this classic four-bedroom, three and one half bath residence awaits. Known for its generously sized lots, the grassy front yard is bordered by a quintessential white-picket fence and flowerbed, where a flagstone path leads to the raised front porch spanning the width of the home. Completely rebuilt in 2002, the interiors are open and bright, and the versatile floorplan includes a main level bedroom suite, office, as well as formal dining room, spacious family room with built-ins, and centrally-located kitchen, fit with beautiful stone backsplash and countertops, large center island with prep sink, and built-in corner bench, perfect for a breakfast nook. Upstairs, three additional bedrooms include the master suite, where hardwood floors, peaked ceilings, and beautifully-appointed, light-flooded master bathroom provide ultimate relaxation and two bedrooms with a jack-n-jill bath. A sprawling backyard with wraparound lawn, room for all activities including soccer, privacy landscaping and brick patio are the perfect place to entertain and unwind. Conveniently located near Mariners Park & Library, nature trails, and the beach and assigned to the award-winning Mariners Elementary school, Horace Ensign Middle and Newport Harbor High schools.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
3,652 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Baycrest South (Bcso)
Newport Mesa Unified
Detailed Room Information
- Walk-In Pantry, Jack & Jill
- Dressing Area, First Floor Bedroom, Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room, Inside
- Self-Cleaning Oven, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Gas Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- A/C - Zone, Dual
- Hot Water. Hot Water Circulator.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- Dining Room, Family Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Granite Counter Top, Pantry, Recessed Lights, Stone Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Direct Garage Access, Driveway, Garage, 2 Car Garage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks. Curbs Walk.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $2,287,500
Median Sold Price $1,830,000
Days On Site 117
Sales-List Price 96.7%
SOURCE: California Regional MLS