Completely renovated 4 bedroom/2.5 bathroom Colonial home in the beautiful Brentwood neighborhood. Water heater, roof, and HVAC were all replaced in 2006. Laundry equipment can hook up to gas or electric. Gutterguards recently installed. Basement has an exercise room with universal gym equipment, cedar closet, and a workbench included in purchase of home. Shopping, restaurants, and I-20 are 5 minutes away.
Single Family, Colonial, 2+ Story
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick Front, Concrete Siding
2,910 sq. ft
2,910 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Underground, Cable In Street, Cable TV
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Recreation Room, Exercise Room, Library
- Upstairs, Hookups in Closet
- Breakfast Area, Breakfast Bar, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,910 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Carbon Monoxide Detector, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Ice Maker, Microwave Built-In, Range-Oven
- Hardwood, Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Daylight, Entrance Inside, Entrance Outside, Finished Rooms, Partial
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Storm Door
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- 1. Great Room, Gas Starter, Gas logs.
- Burglar Alarm, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases, Tray, Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Foyer 2 Story, Foyer Entry, Pull Down Attic Stairs, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Car Garage, Drive Under/Built-In, Garage, Parking Pad, Side/Rear, Off Street.
- Lot Dimensions
- 1/3 - 1/2 Acre
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Satellite Dish, Gas Grill, Workshop. Sloped, Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis, Park Play Area
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $220,500
Median Sold Price $163,000
Days On Site 88
Sales-List Price 98.1%
SOURCE: Georgia MLS (GAMLS)