Better than new! Stunning Ranch home w/Craftsman-style curb appeal in West Arvada's Leyden Ranch. Just a few years old it shows just as a model home does. Wide plank flooring, wide hallways, upgraded lighting, new paint & contemporary carpet. When entering, your eye is drawn directly to the back patio & green belt views.The front half of the home boasts a main floor study, 2 bedrooms & 2 full baths. Upgraded cabinets, granite counters & tile in both baths. A separate cozy dining room is perfect for lg family dinners or entertaining the neighbors. The back of the house is laid out to feast on the views of rolling hills, open space & sunsets. A lg kitchen w/dark cabinets, light granite counters, SS appliance, 5 burner gas range & double oven make this a true chef's kitchen. Family room w/fireplace & lots of windows adjoins the kitchen. The master suite is just steps f/the main living area w/a bathroom equally the size of the bedroom. Great location w/ easy access. This home has it all!!
Single Family-Detached, Ranch, Traditional
Sump Pump, Public Water Service
Rock, Stucco, Frame
4,430 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
2,898 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Jefferson County R-1
Detailed Room Information
- Master Suite
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,898 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,532 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Convection Oven, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- 1. Gas logs, Family Room.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Granite Counter Top, Stone Counter Top, Cable Available, Internet Connection, Kitchen Island, Master Bath, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Walk-in Closets, Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces.
- Stucco, Stone, Frame
- Covered, Patio
- Sprinkler System
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped Professionally. Green Belt, Paved Road.