Welcome to this beautiful 4 bedroom, 2.5 Bath colonial in the desirable neighborhood of Hickory Pines. This FRASER model boasts a downstairs office, eat in kitchen with granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances and a large center island. Open floor plan, family room w/wood burning fireplace, and hardwood floors throughout. Stunning master suite, walk-in-closet, private master bath w/ a double vanity. Fully finished basement w/ a custom built in bar. Luxurious backyard has a fire pit and in ground pool. Located close to Route 9 and transportation for the commute to NYC making this the perfect choice for you, the next homeowner!
Single Family, Colonial, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,734 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
TR INTR NORTH
TOMS RIVER NORTH
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Laundry Room, Foyer, Office, Breakfast Room
- Living Room
- Floor - W/W Carpet
- Island, Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks
- Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Stove, Laundry Tub
- Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Ceramic Tile, Ceramic, Wood
- Central Air, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Basement, Full Finished
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Ceramic, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- High Ceiling, Pull Down Attic Stairs, 9 Ft + Ceiling Upper Level, Center Hall, French Doors, Recessed Lights, Stone Counter Top, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Asphalt.
- Sprinkler System
- Pool Description
- In-ground, Equipment Included
- Residential,Single Family
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Outdoor Lights.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $259,000
Median Sold Price $232,250
Days On Site 113
Sales-List Price 97.2%
SOURCE: njmomls-v - Monmouth/Ocean MLS