Enjoy spectacular marina and bay views from this gorgeous energy efficient âœCraftsman-styleâ residence. This contemporary home was featured as the model home for the new development in 2010 for its proximity to the bay and its luxurious upgrades throughout. A spacious main level features hardwood floors, open kitchen/dining + living space centered by a seated island, perfect as entertaining space. A powder room and garage access are also on this level. Upstairs the second floor features a master suite with panoramic bay views from a private balcony, spacious en suite bathroom + walk-in closet. Two other bedrooms and laundry complete this level. A family room media center on the third level includes the fourth bedroom and full bath. This home invites you outdoors - Enjoy the patio off the dining space. Grab a coffee at Mosley's while the kids enjoy the lawn and bike paths. Located "mid-island", close to South Shore shops + dining, Park Street and off-island commutes.
Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, Craftsman, 3+ Story
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Tankless Water Heater, Public Wa
2,159 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Counter Top - Stone, Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Skylight
- Bath Description
- Tile, Stall Shower, Jetted Tub
- Dryer, Washer, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Laminate
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- No Fireplace.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Fire Sprinklers, Mirrored Closet Door(s), Stereo Speakers Built-in, Stone Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage, Off Street.
- Sprinklers Automatic
- Wood Shingle
- Pool Description
- No Pool
- Lot View
- Bay, City
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Bay Front, Regular, Zero Lot Line.
Source: Sperling's Best Places