Great family home nestled in the popular Tara Falls neighborhood. This 4 bedroom, 3 bath, one-owner home is a must see! Open living space right off the entry way includes ample natural light, vaulted ceilings and a gas fireplace. The kitchen is complete with extra cabinetry, eat in bar and adjacent dining room space that opens to the living room. Retreat to the extra spacious master bedroom and en suite bathroom with soaker tub, separate shower and two sinks. Walk-in master closet and main floor laundry help streamline your daily living. Two main floor bedrooms and another full bathroom complete the main level. The finished view out basement has a large family/rec room great for gatherings with a wet bar adjacent. Another bedroom and full bath and large storage room with built in shelving complete the basement. This house is a great space and a great buy! Call today to schedule your private showing.
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
Public Water Service
2,674 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Natural Gas, Sewer
Wichita School District (Usd 259)
Detailed Room Information
- Main B/R on Main Floor
- Kitchen Combo, Living/Dining Combo
- Electric Laundry Hookups, First Floor Laundry
- Bath Description
- Master Bedroom Bath, Separate Tub & Shower, Dual Sinks
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Range-Oven, Washer, Dryer, Range Hood
- Hardwood, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Finished, Full, Daylight
- Guest Facilities
- Storm Door
- Fireplace, Living Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Vaulted, Wet Bar, Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Deck, Covered
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Playground. Paved Road, Irrigation well.
- Community Amenities
- Park Play Area
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $215,000
Median sold price $157,500
Days On Market 81
Sales-List Price 96.6%
SOURCE: South Central Kansas MLS