Nestled on private street 1 block from the lake on gorgeous ravine. Custom built, original owner, very well maintained. Dramatic two story entry with skylight and spiral stair case sets the tone to this very luxurious contemporary home. Many windows looking over wooded ravine plus great out door space with 3 different decks with tons of privacy looking into the trees. All bedrooms host their own full bathroom. Fabulous master suite with sitting room, huge walk in closets, and glamorous bathroom. Sunroom off kitchen that not only has folding windows to give you even more of a tree house feel but year round heating and cooling makes it a favorite room to hang out! Lower level host 4th bedroom or exercise room plus light and bright recreation room that has big windows that look out to the ravine. Great storage thru out the house. 3 car heated garage.
Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
Public Sewer, Storm Sewer
4,703 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
INDIAN TRAIL ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
EDGEWOOD MIDDLE SCHOOL
HIGHLAND PARK HIGH SCHOOL
Detailed Room Information
- Recreation Room, Storage, Sun Room, Foyer, Breakfast Room
- First Floor Laundry
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath, Steam Shower, Dual Sinks
- Double Oven, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Range Hood
- Hardwood, Carpet, Travertine
- Central Air
- Gas Heat.
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Wood-burning, Gas Starter, Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Skylight
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Garage.
- Deck, Balcony
- Lot Dimensions
- 142X184X142X160, .50-.99 Acre
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Stream Front, Asphalt, Wooded.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $627,350
Median Sold Price $402,000
Days On Site 127
Sales-List Price 94.3%
SOURCE: Midwest Real Estate Data