Known for grandly scaled homes having a custom feel, Eden Prairie Woods is a recently finished-out sub-division of 52 houses, developed by a nationally acclaimed luxury home builder. The home shares a short cul-de-sac with 4 other homes and is across the street from the association playground, swimming pool and bathhouse. Its rooms are extraordinarily spacious with a welcoming grand foyer featuring a turned staircase, a gourmet kitchen with a Palladian window combined with a 2-story Great Room. Vistas from the home are park-like; the backyard is an entertainment oasis.
Single Family, Other
4 Full/1 Half
4,790 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
272 - Eden Prairie
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Recreation Room, Office
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- 1st Floor Bath, Master Bedroom Bath, Stall Shower, Separate Tub & Shower
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,190 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,600 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cook Top Range, Wall Oven, Microwave, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer, Washer, Disposal, Humidifier
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Walkout, Full, Finished, Bath/Lav in Basement
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Fireplace, Family Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Deck, Patio
- Sprinkler System
- Asphalt Shingle, Pitched
- Pool Description
- In-ground, Community Pool, Heated
- Lot Dimensions
- Rail, Full
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- City Road, Paved Road, Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $539,900
Median Sold Price $339,000
Days On Site 66
Sales-List Price 99.2%
SOURCE: Regional MLS of Minnesota, Inc. (RMLS/Northstar)