Donât miss this French style 4 bed, 4 bath in the sought after gated community of Upland Lakes. First floor is completely dedicated to open living and boasts stained concrete flooring, crown moulding, and elevated ceilings. The kitchen features granite countertops, SS appliances, a large center island, and plenty of storage space. Entertain easily in the living area with a gas fireplace and access to the back patio overlooking the lake. Gorgeous hardwoods adorn the entire 2nd floor with 3 bedrooms, including the a master. Both secondary bedrooms are spacious and are adjoined by a full bath. 2nd floor master features balcony access and ensuite with dual vanities, separate shower, and walk-in closet. 3rd floor gives another master suite option with a full bath and bedroom giving access to a balcony with more incredible lake views. Upland Lakes community offers pools, walking trails, and is just minutes from many of the best entertainment spots in Houston. Walk thru using the 3-D model!
Single Family, French Provincial, 3 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Tankless Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,507 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Upland Park Pt Rep 1
49 - Spring Branch
SHERWOOD ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
SPRING FOREST MIDDLE SCHOOL
STRATFORD HIGH SCHOOL (SPRING BRANCH)
Detailed Room Information
- Gas Dryer Hookup, Washer Connection
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Convection Oven, Electric Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Concrete, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Geothermal, Central.
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Gas logs.
- Guard At Gate, Alarm, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Atrium, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Balcony, Deck/Patio, Roof Deck
- Sprinkler System
- Wood Shingle
- Lot View
- Automatic Gate, Rear, Fenced (any type)
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Back Yard, Controlled subdivision access. Concrete Road.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $325,000
Median Sold Price $212,500
Days On Site 86
Sales-List Price 97.0%
SOURCE: Houston Association of Realtors