This move in ready and spacious one bedroom, 1.5 bathroom unit in a very convenient mid-city location offers much to the discerning buyer. Renovated kitchen with tile floor and granite countertops, hardwood floors in the living/dining room as well as the bedroom and foyer. Renovated bathrooms and a washer and dryer in unit. With an open view from the kitchen, the large living/dining room allows for great entertaining and plenty of light as well as sliders to the private balcony. From the bedroom, which is ensuite, another slider offers access to the balcony. There is also a convenient half bath for guests. Reserved garage parking and visitor parking as well. Complex offers an on site fitness center with sauna. Ample visitor parking. A must see.
1 Full/1 Half
1,003 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Washer, Dryer
- Central Air
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Elevator, Open Floor Plan, Sauna
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Parking Garage, Lot.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grounds Maintenance. Park Adjacent, Shopping Mall.
- Community Amenities
- Community Tennis, Shopping Mall
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $599,000
Median Sold Price $440,000
Days On Site 83
Sales-List Price 96.8%
SOURCE: Smart MLS