Come experience coastal refinement in this exquisite home in the highly sought after east of Route 1 community, Senators. As soon as you drive up to this beautiful Schell Brothers Henlopen plan, you will admire the full covered front porch and spacious corner homesite. Walking through the door you will be in awe by the wide plank hand scraped hickory hardwood floors and beautiful open floor plan. The main dining area flows directly into the great room and the expansive kitchen. The kitchen includes stainless steel double wall ovens, gas cooktop, french door refrigerator, dishwasher, granite countertops, and over the counter pendant lighting. The first floor features a formal dining area, great room with gas fireplace and custom built-ins, sunroom, master suite, den with full bathroom, laundry room and expansive walk-in pantry. The 2nd floor features two additional bedrooms, two bathrooms and a bonus bedroom with a separate HVAC system. There is even a fully finished basement with a great room, pool table area, wet bar, powder room, utility room, and additional unfinished storage and work area. The garage has also been extended so no need to worry about parking the car, SUV or pickup truck! The backyard space will amaze you! Relax on the heavily landscaped courtyard patio equipped with grill and custom firepit. Imagine the memories you will create with your friends and family roasting marshmallows and sipping cold beverages outback! The HOA dues include access to the community pool and clubhouse with a workout area. Also noteworthy, is the average electric bill of only $35 per month due to the seller owned solar panels. This home is perfectly situated only minutes from downtown Lewes, the Cape May-Lewes Ferry, and the Cape Henlopen State Park as well as the miles of bike and walking trails right from the community. This superb home is an absolute must-see! The pool table in the basement is included in the sale of the home.
Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, 2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
Tankless Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Wa
Stick Built, Vinyl Siding
5,465 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Workshop, Storage, Foyer, Utility Room, Florida Room
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,652 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,813 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Low-Emittance
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle, Fireplace.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Tray, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Gravel, Concrete Driveway.
- Porch, Patio
- Sprinkler System
- Composition Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- 89.00 x 120.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors, Sidewalks, Landscaped. Corner.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $385,000
Median Sold Price $385,000
Days On Site 156
Sales-List Price 102.1%
SOURCE: Bright MLS