UNBELIEVABLE VALUE on this ENORMOUS, SPECTACULAR, ARTS AND CRAFTS MASTERPIECE in the PRESTIGIOUS Evergreen Subdivision. This EXCLUSIVE, GATED, HIGH-END subdivision (with closed circuit security cameras) contains a fully stocked PRIVATE LAKE perfect for fishing, boating and ice skating. The house itself is surrounded by mature trees with a spacious outdoor patio to soak in the peaceful tranquility and mesmerizing sunset views. Inside this CUSTOM ORIGINAL you will find unsurpassed quality and craftsmanship everywhere you look. Custom, detailed, Arts and Crafts woodwork including door and window trim, cabinets, built ins, fireplace surround, doorway transoms, stair rail and spindles. Truly a DESIGNER MASTERPIECE. Tons of space including an additional, private wing with separate entrance perfect for related living. All of this located close to shopping, schools, transportation and a world class hospital. The perfect blend of CLASSIC and MODERN LUXURY all at an AMAZINGLY LOW PRICE!
Single Family, Prairie, 2 Story
5 Full/1 Half
Brick, Cedar Exterior
5,302 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Recreation Room, Sitting Room, Exercise Room, Foyer, Office, Mud Room, Breakfast Room
- First Floor Laundry
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks
- Double Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, A/C - Zone
- Gas Heat. Radiant, Forced Air, Zone.
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Wood-burning, Gas Starter, Family Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Garage.
- Brick, Cedar
- Enclosed Porch, Deck, Patio
- Asphalt Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- 88X374X169X310X99, 1.0-1.99 Acres
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gate Entry, Grill - Outdoors, Landscaped Professionally. Cul-De-Sac, Asphalt, Irregular, Wooded.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $399,000
Median Sold Price $340,000
Days On Site 82
Sales-List Price 97.4%
SOURCE: Midwest Real Estate Data