Last Updated: 1/19/2018 5:27 PM
Pride of ownership--come see this pristine Double Diamond beauty on a quiet street w/ gorgeous wood flooring. Everything in this home looks BRAND NEW ! Great floor plan easily converts to a 3 bedroom. Tons of windows for natural light that bring the outdoors inside. Huge stamped/stained concrete patio to enjoy the wonderful backyard. Home and fence are freshly painted and even the epoxy-floor in garage looks brand new! Buy at 2017 prices with a rent back subject to Seller's purchase of a new home.
Single Family, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,777 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Electric, Natural Gas
Detailed Room Information
- Walk-In Closet, Master Bedroom on Main
- Formal, Great Room/Dining Combo
- Laundry Area, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Garden Tub
- Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Built-In, Electric Range/Cooktop, Single Oven
- Vinyl, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Vinyl Frame
- No Fireplace, Fireplace, Gas logs.
- Additional Interior Features
- High Ceiling, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Stucco, Frame
- Patio, Uncovered
- Sprinkler System, Sprinklers Front, Sprinklers Bac
- Tile, Pitched
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Public Roads, Level.
- HOA Dues Include