Exquisitely renovated, spacious, 3 bed, 3.5 bath waterfront town home in the sought after gated community of Eagle Watch, sits peacefully on a long lot with an expanse of yard that extends into the crystal waters of the freshwater canal permitting the mooring of your boat and access to Lake Tarpon. The canal is framed by serene conservation views and you can watch the wildlife in it's natural habitat from the comfort of your spacious, private, paved patio (2016), or the 2nd and 3rd floor balconies, completely screened and bug free. This tastefully upgraded home features slate floors (2015), superior quality carpet (2018), high ceilings, crown molding, stacked stone focal point fireplaces, newer a/c (2015) and 450 lb panels in the high quality hurricane sliding glass doors (2017). A modern kitchen renovated in 2015, features quality solid wood cabinets, stainless steel appliances, granite countertops and a huge center island. The master bedroom is a true retreat with a 22 x 6 balcony with water views, a stacked stone wood burning fireplace, a huge walk in closet with a sliding barn door. The large master bathroom is your own personal luxury spa with stacked stone jacuzzi tub, an oversized shower, dual vanities, and a stress releasing sauna. This luxury home embodies the Florida lifestyle with water activities, walking paths, tennis courts and a pool and is zoned for excellent schools including the A Rated East Lake High School. This meticulously maintained home is a must see.
Townhouse, Contemporary, 3+ Story
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater
Stucco, Wood Frame
3,633 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Boot Ranch - Eagle Watch
EAST LAKE HIGH-PN
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room
- Inside, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Tile, Slate, Carpet, Travertine
- Central Air, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Zone, Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Family Room, Master Bedroom, Wood-burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Crown Molding, High Ceiling, Open Floor Plan, Wood Cabinets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Driveway, Garage.
- Balcony, Patio
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Access, Canal, Tennis Court. Conservation Area, Flood Zone, In City, Private Roads, Paved Road, Level.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $290,950
Median sold price $248,000
Days On Market 105
Sales-List Price 97.0%
SOURCE: My Florida MLS