Last Updated: 11/24/2017 12:59 AM
Are you looking for a home that feels secluded and peaceful, but is conveniently located near the heart of Holden, schools/town pool, minutes from the Worcester, 290, 190 highways? Then your oasis awaits you here! Drive up and you will find a two car attached garage and plenty of room for parking and turning around. More importantly, you will find a beautifully landscaped property affording privacy at a location that is convenient to everything Holden has to offer. The home offers an open floor plan with a formal DR, granite/stainless kitchen, FR and LR flowing together seamlessly -- allowing you to enjoy family/friends. There are 2 full, updated bathrooms, one on each level. The lower level offers an additional space to use as a family room with the 2nd fireplace, and a large carpeted second room with access to the outside - currently used as a bedroom.Central air, a newer roof and the majority of windows replaced. QUICK CLOSE POSSIBLE.
Single Family, Ranch
Tankless Water Heater, City
1,329 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Circuit Breaker Box
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Laundry Room, Bathroom, Office
- Bath Description
- Combined Tub/Shower
- Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Wood, Stone
- Central Air
- Oil, Hot Water.
- Full, Partially Finished, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- 2. Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Stone Counter Top, Breakfast Bar, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Off Street.
- Deck, Patio
- Sprinkler System
- Fiber shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Tennis Court, Gutters, Extra Storage. Close To Shops, Highway Access, Close To School, Public Roads, Paved Road, Community Maintenance, Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis