Sun drenched 4 bedroom colonial with finished basement and private backyard with 1+ acre lot in a lovely neighborhood setting. Upgrades galore -James Hardie Siding, gorgeous hardwood floors, Renovated kitchen w/stainless appliances and quartz countertops ,newer windows, sliding door and roof, new energy efficient geothermal heating/cooling system, etc. Home features 1st floor library and family room with fireplace off the updated kitchen with breakfast area. Enjoy the hot tub and amazing low-maintenance pool and patio in the summer! Located in a quiet neighborhood just minutes to Kentlands and all of the restaurants, shops, etc. Amazing property!
Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
2 Full/2 Half
Common Hot Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,634 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bathroom
- Country Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,518 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,116 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Geo-Thermal
- Geothermal, Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Insert, Mantle, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Gravel, Paved Driveway.
- Pool Description
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $909,500
Median Sold Price $705,000
Days On Site 113
Sales-List Price 95.6%
SOURCE: Bright MLS