Last Updated: 9/25/2017 10:37 PM
You'll love this former model home! It has it all! Enter into 2-story foyer w/ marble floors & 2-story family rm., separate living & dining rms, large conservatory w/ private deck, home office. Gourmet kitchen w/ upgraded SS appliances opens to large deck. Upper lvl includes master suite w/sitting area, huge walk-in closets, & bath suite and private balcony. Lower lvl is ideal for entertainment.
Single Family, Colonial, 3 Story
4 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
Brick & Wood Siding
8,754 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Recreation Room, Storage, Sitting Room, Foyer, Utility Room, Florida Room, Breakfast Room
- Bar, Formal, Breakfast Area
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island, Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Tub-2+ Person, Whirlpool Bath
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Entrance Inside, Entrance Outside, Full, Full Finished, Space For Rooms, Partial, Walkout Stairs, Heated, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- Palladian Windows, Screened
- 2. Fireplace Glass Door, Mantle, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Granite Counter Top, Crown Molding, Wood Floors, Attic Access Only, Window Blinds, Built-in Shelves, High Ceiling, Tray, French Doors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage.
- Lot View
- Scenic, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks. Other.
- Community Amenities
- Recreation Facilities, Community Tennis, Golf Facilities
From 495, NORTH on New Hampshire Av, LEFT onto Bay Hill Ln, LEFT onto Harbour Town Dr, house will be on RIGHT.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $414,900
Median sold price $399,900
Days On Market 71
Sales-List Price 1.0%
SOURCE: MRIS- Metropolitan Regional MLS