Pride of ownership at its finest! Situated on a cul de sac street in North Dover this home offers one of the largest and most private lots in the area. From the moment you arrive to your new 3/4 bedroom and 4 bathroom home you will notice high end details throughout. Some of the main features of this home include, 9 ft ceilings, decorative crown molding and wide plank wood floors throughout the entire home. The recently updated kitchen features granite counters, custom cherry cabinets and high end stainless appliances including a Viking Range. As you walk into the completely finished basement you will notice an additional newer bathroom and fully custom made bar area. Walking out your 8 ft sliders to the brand new deck you will notice how private your backyard, complete with custom pool.
Single Family, Contemporary, Colonial, Custom, 2 Story
2 Full/2 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,400 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Recreation Room, Media
- Living Room
- Built-Ins, Floor - Wood
- Breakfast Nook, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Skylight, Full Bath
- Dishwasher, Cooktop Downdraft, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven, Stove, Washer, Laundry Tub
- Carpet Wall to Wall, Marble, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Basement, Finished, Full, Heated
- Guest Facilities
- Bay Window(s)
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Furnished, Attic Storage, Built-Ins, 9 Ft + Ceiling Upper Level, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Wet Bar, Stone Counter Top, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Asphalt, Oversized Parking.
- Deck, Open
- Sprinkler System
- Pool Description
- Heated, In-ground, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Shed, Outdoor Lights, Sliding Glass Door. Cul-De-Sac, Oversize.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $256,250
Median Sold Price $228,000
Days On Site 117
Sales-List Price 97.2%
SOURCE: njmomls-v - Monmouth/Ocean MLS